Six Web-Press Lines
- One Hantscho Heat-Set Press able to print 32 page signatures in full color on either coated or uncoated paper.
- One open-web Atlas Press, capable of printing 16 to 48 pages, up to full color on every page on uncoated stock. This press provides a number of folding options in-line.
- One Atlas “heat-set” Web Press, making use of UV ink that dries immediately and is safer for the environment. Print 48 standard pages per pass.
- Two high-speed Tensor Presses, capable of printing up to 64 pages of two color or four color on each page. This press is geared for longer runs.
- Color Tech Didde Web Press. This “heat-set” press is capable of printing on coated or uncoated papers. Using UV ink, this 8-color press can also score, die-cut, UV coat and fold, all in-line.
Full Bindery & Mail Preparations
- Two 27 pocket Muller Martini Perfect Binders with automatic feed, trimming and stacking. Includes automatic tunnel shrink-wrap. Can bind books up to two inches thick.
- Two 8-station Muller Martini Saddle Stitchers with cover feeders.
- Two folders – a Stahl and Shoie to meet the most specialized folding needs.
- Domino Binary Ink-Jet Printing for in-line addressing and mailing.
- Full service mail department for ink-jet or simplified addresses.
- Coil Binding–with electric punching and inserting plastic spiral binding for high volume publications with the lay-flat capabilities that can be folded backwards.
- Shipping department makes use of our trucks and a number of carriers to meet our customers needs.
- Full service Macintosh-based electronic pre-press with 8-work station and the latest software applications.
- FTP Site access given to all clients to download electronic file
- Fusion Output Equipment providing fast output and ultimate file storage.
- Six large format ink-jet printers to provide quality proofs before publication.
- Four Agfa Digital Computer-to-Plate Imagers, capable of producing one printing plate per minute.